West Edge Church Service
Time & Location
Please Read Before Reserving
The symptoms of COVID-19 are similar to other illnesses, including the cold and flu. At this time, it is recommended that if you answer yes to any of the following questions that you do not reserve a seat and you stay home and join us through our live stream of the Sunday service.
Please only reserve a spot if your answer to the follow questions is NO:
- Are you experiencing new or worsening symptoms or signs such as cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, runny nose, sneezing, nasal congestion (in absence of underlying reasons for symptoms such as seasonal allergies and post nasal drip), hoarse voice, difficulty swallowing, nausea/vomiting/diarrhea/abdominal pain, unexplained fatigue, chills, headache?
- Have you travelled outside of Canada or had close contact with anyone that has travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days?
- Do you have a fever?
- Have you had close contact with anyone with respiratory illness or a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19?
What can I expect in reserving a seat at a West Edge service?
- You have answered NO to the screening questions and the answers remain NO upon entering the building on the day of my reservation.
- We ask that you arrive between 10:30am-10:50am. We are streaming live for those who cannot join us at the building and would like to have everyone seated without obstructions/disruptions to our home viewers. Please respect the guidelines of this arrival time.
- You will enter the church from the front doors off of Lakeshore (all other doors will be locked. If you need accommodations please email email@example.com)
- You agree to enter the doors wearing a mask and will continue wearing it for the duration of your time inside of the building. (If you forget your mask, a mask will be provided to you).
- You agree to social distance of 6 ft (families can sit together, otherwise seating will be positioned 6 ft apart).
- A greeter will confirm your reservation at the doors and will seat you according to your group size.
- You will be required to stay in your seating area for the duration of your time inside of the building other then to use the washroom or to give your tithe/offering at the giving station. We ask that you do not congregate in hallways, at washrooms or at the giving station.
- The giving station will be open. If you want to use debit for your giving, please use the hand sanitizer provided.
- The café will be closed and there will be no snacks or water station open. Please ensure you bring your own water and snacks if you need this for your time in the building.
- Upon the end of the service, a greeter will dismiss you (your family) and you will be led to exit out of the side door off of Peter St.